Welcome

Friday 24 August 2012

Yes - I am still here

This has been a quiet year on the crafting front - I have been recently diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease - as you can imagine, I was devastated.  Still cannot believe it some days but life goes on and I do not know how long I will be able to craft etc so I am slowly trying to get back into the right frame of mind.  Some days that is extremely hard but I do not want to waste the present - I can more or less do everything that I want to do - so come on Anne get cracking!

I started this cardigan for Evie way back in January - but at last I have finished it (well all except the buttons which I gave to my daughter to sew on).


1 comment:

  1. the cardigan is gorgeous Anne although I am still reeling from your news. No wonder it has taken some time to sink in love. Sending you huge hugs and hope we can meet up soon to make it a real life one xxx

    ReplyDelete