Welcome

Sunday 10 June 2012

Starbook with Dyan

I had a good day yesterday at Art From The Heart, we made a starbook (yes I know another one) with Graphic 45's Kraft Reflections Collection.  Very nice.  As usual Dyan had to 'bully' us towards the end of the day but at least we all left with the book made.

Today I have completed it and put all the quotes either on a tag or in the book.  Thanks Dyan a good day was had by us all.

 To my friend Angela - wish you could have been there - I went with my sister Lynn - who loved it.

Asked Dyan if she was surprised to see you at her class in the States - as you can imagine - she said yes.















1 comment:

  1. Totally wonderful Anne, and that Angela, sneaking off to spend time with Dy. Still no better crafter for you both to be with and learn from, she is an endless source of knowledge and inspiration!
    Love your Star Book, Awesome as Angela would say!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete