Welcome

Wednesday 12 September 2012

A few cards

At last I seem to be finding my 'mojo' or some such thing!

Here are a few of the cards that I have completed over the last couple of days.  I think I now have about four left to make before I have all the birthday cards etc that I need for the rest of the year.  Christmas excluded of course - Christmas, now that is something I should really try and get my head around!

I am hoping that this posting is the start of many more and that I am getting back on track.




Papers from Nitwits




   I really like the rubber stamps from
   Lili of the Valley



Not sure where this decoupage paper came
from - I am afraid the photograph does not do it justice.  It is very 'blingy' - with each flower having a little sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment